Bariatric Corner Stairs
Excellent quality stairs featuring non-slip treads, these Weight Bearing Corner Steps feature three steps on one side and two steps on the other, providing the base for a variety of rehabilitation exercises. The handrails of the Weight-Bearing Corner Steps are adjustable from 40cm to 90cm and extend forwards to aid first step knee exercises and ease of access.
The Weight-Bearing Corner Steps have a non-slip, easy clean rubber tread to ensure the stability of a user’s feet. The handrails are height adjustable from 40cm to 90cm, and have a maximum weight bearing load of 140kg (22st). The rails also feature wipe clean paintwork to aid infection control.
- Maximum user weight: 140kg
- Length 1760mm
- Width 1380mm
- Base height 590mm
- Equipped with 3 steps on one side 200mm high and 4 steps on the other side 150mm high.
- Flat area at the top 680 x 680mm.
- Height adjustable handrails 400 – 900mm.
- Handrail extends to help wheelchair user transfer and to aid first step.
- Durable and effective non-slip treads
- Tread size 620 x 255mm
- Easy to clean paintwork to aid infection control.