DiBlasi R34 Electric folding Trike
The Di Blasi R34 folding electric tricycle has a unique mechanism that folds into a cube in seconds. Suitable to fit into even the smallest car boot, small camper van garage, and even on a cruise ship.
The folding operation takes just five seconds and three steps without the need to use tools, or the need to screw or unscrew any parts. Unfolding for use can be done at the same time with even less effort.
The R34 has the same frame as the R32 but it is equipped with a ‘pedal-assist electric motor. The motor activates when pedaling begins, with speeds up to 8mph. It’s also available with a twistgrip throttle. The motor is solely designed to be less than 250W, so it doesn’t need to be registered or insured on Irish or UK roads.
The trike can be adapted for riders with disabilities by fitting back supports and or folding pedals with toe clips
- 250W Motor (Road legal in Ireland and the UK)
- The range on the flat road: more than 24 km, Top speed: 8mph
- Tiny folded size: it will fit through a door space of 28cm
- Low central step through 19cm
- Pedal-assist or twist-grip throttle
- Twin front V brakes
- LED lights, front, and rear
from Euro 2595.00
Adults over 160 cm, Standard –: saddle to pedal inside leg 73.5 – 82.5 cm
14-18 years, Junior – saddle to pedal, inside leg 69 – 73.5 cm
9-14 years, Cadet – saddle to pedal, inside leg fixed at 64 cm
- Backrest with side supports
- Gel seat cover
- Folding foot cages
- Shopping bag
- Transport bag
- Available in graphite grey, blue or red