Topro Troja Rollator
A supreme European test winner.
The Topro Troja rollator is small and handy for indoor and outdoor use. This award winning rollator is manufactured in Norway to the highest specification for comfort, manoeuvrability and storage. The Topro Troja is very popular due to the modern design and high quality. With its cross frame it belongs to the new generation of rollators.
The Norwegian rollator is easy to operate and to manoeuvre, and can be folded together by using only one finger. Even when the Topro Troja is folded it stands firm on four wheels and takes little space.
The Topro Troja was elected as “Best in Test” by the German test institute “Stiftung Warentest” September 2005, in competition with 14 other rollators (the largest consumer test in Europe). It has also been awarded in Norway for its good design.
Features and benefits
• Easy to fold- pull the handle on the seat and the rollator folds together
• Stands securely on its wheels when folded
• Height adjustable handles - can be pushed down into the sidebars
• Unique memory function that sets the handles back to the correct height
• Takes up little space - excellent for users who travel by car, taxi, bus or airplane
• An elegant and lightweight rollator
• Very practical as it can be hosed and cleaned
• All wear and tear parts can be replaced
• Excellent brakes, kerb lifter and edge guard
• Easy to get over thresholds and kerbs etc
• Brakes can be adjusted