Head Protex Soft Shell Helmet
Head injuries can affect a wide range of people, from children to adults, for a variety of reasons. The Head Protex Soft Shell Helmet provides skull protection for children and adults who are at risk of sustaining a head injury. Designed with a lightweight and breathable padded foam construction, your charge will quickly forget that they're wearing the helmet.
Key Features and Benefits
- Comfortable and easy-to-fit soft shell helmet
- Provides suitable skull protection for those at risk of injury
- Made with comfortable lightweight and breathable padded foam
- Features a plus hypoallergenic lining to prevent allergic reactions
- Fitted with an adjustable padded chin strap for improved comfort
- Designed with quick-release childproof clips for easy adult removal
- Available in black, aqua or pink according to personal preference
- Machine washable in 30° temperatures
Indications for the Soft Shell Helmet
The Head Protex Shell Helmet is ideal for use by those who are susceptible to head injuries caused by the following indications:
- Balance and co-ordination issues
- Head drop syndrome
- Post-surgical use
- Self harm
Please note that due to differences in head shape, you may require a slightly larger size than indicated by your measurement.
Ideal for Adults and Children Alike
The Protex Soft Shell Helmet has been designed for both adults and children alike. Available in black, aqua or pink, you can choose a neutral colour or a more vibrant colour depending on personal preferences.
The support also features quick-release childproof clips that can easily be used by an adult but cannot be activated by a child. This helps ensure your child can't easily remove the helmet while they aren't in your company.
Adjustable Padded Chin Strap
The Head Protex Helmet has been carefully crafted to ensure it provides your charge with the best possible protection and support. This includes the chin strap of the helmet, which is adjustable and padded for improved comfort during use.
How Do I Fit the Support?
Watch the video guide to find out how to fit the Protex Soft Shell Helmet. The helmet has been designed so it's as easy to apply as possible.