The Standing Table is for young children with mild to moderate motor disability (Gross Motor Functional Classification 2, 3 and 4 or equivalent) who cannot stand independently but can stand with pelvic and knee support.
The table enables assisted and independent sitting to standing from the child’s activity seat or wheelchair to the standing table.
The table is height adjustable with a removable easy wind manual handle.
- to promote lower limb weight-bearing and activity in standing
- for children with mild to moderate trunk control
- to promote table top activities in standing
Who is it for?
- Size 1 is specifically designed for young children aged 3 to 7 years
- Maximum user weight of child: 25kg
- Maximum height of child: 1,200mm
- Adjustable height: 460mm to 725mm
Where can it be used?
The Standing Table has been designed for use in pre-school, school, resource rooms, special schools and home for upright support in active standing.
For pre-school junior Infant, senior infant or first class child to stand in the classroom to limit prolonged periods of sitting.