The well-known patient-hoist aks-foldy established itself long ago in the market of medical devices as a standard-hoist. The original combines tradition with innovation. The compact standard hoist was developed as a mobility assistance for small persons and as practical aid for particularly small areas. Like its big brother, the aks-mini foldy is applicable for all lifting operations in the care at home, or in nursing homes.
Advantages of the aks-micro foldy:
- Perfect for small rooms and narrow doors
- For small persons and children
- Easily foldable and transportable without tools
- Optimal travel companion, to stow away easily
- Simple and uncomplicated handling
- Comfortable handcontrol with big buttons
- Ergonomically arranged handle for user-friendly operation
- Mechanical spreading of the chassis by pedals
- High stability through two lockable castors
(diameter 100mm) and solid construction
- Low chassis-height for manipulating also with beds with scissor construction
- More security by mechanical emergency lowering emergency button in case of an electrical breakdown
- Visual and acoustic warning against deep discharge of the batteries when using the handcontrol
- There is no need for permanent power supply, as the hoist is battery operated
- More ﬂ exibility and autonomy due to the new battery pack with a separate battery-charging station on the wall.
- It is easy to extract the battery pack from the hoist and connect
it with the wall-loading station for charging.
- We recommend two battery packs for continous stationary use. For domestic need the use of the plug battery charger is enough
- Electrical spreading by the hand control for more comfortable operation
- Various slings and spreader bars available.
Prices From €995, depends on complexity of supports required.