Designed to make kicking and ball control easier - the new Hybrid Gameframes, enhances the experience of children and young adults who play Frame Football
- a variation on the great game for players who use walkers for mobility or gait training.
The Hybrid Gameframes are based on a wider version of the Kaye Walker Frame. The wider frame design makes access and retention of the ball easier. The Hybrid Gameframes is stiffer and stronger thanks to its side folding torsion bars - designed to cope with the rigors of the game.
- Strong frame with hard wearing textured coating.
- 4 sizes.
- Anti-transpirant and anti-bacterial grip tape, designed to reduce vibration whilst playing.
- Wheel options: Uni-directional / Directional Locking Swivel Wheels.
- Cushioned back pad and optional frame pads.
- Optional hip pads for helping players to maintain a better body symmetry.
- Optional frame and kit bag (available Autumn 2016).
- Optional 'Gameframes' Water Bottle and frame mounted cage.