KITTY STANDING FRAME FOR CHILDREN
The KITTY Prone Standing frame was created especially for children requiring prone positioning in a stander.
Upright standing makes it possible for children to gain new experiences and to stimulate not only their physical but also their psychological development.
The stander is effortlessly controlled by a gas lift to facilitate the adjustment of the standing angle. Through the side supports and belts children feel secure and comfortable.
The KITTY like its big sister the CAT has been constructed to the highest standards from ecological, high quality birch plywood making the KITTY not only functional but also aesthetically pleasing and child friendly.
The KITTY has also taken care of infection control and all surfaces are sealed with a non water soluble coating ensuring that nothing penetrates the wood and the surfaces can be sterilised with a simple disinfectant wipe down.
Prices From €990.
It is recommended for children in the following cases:
- Infantile cerebral palsy – different forms.
- Brain and spinal cord injuries.
- Muscle diseases – different forms.
- Genetic disorders connected with paresis.
- Conditions after brain, spinal, lower limbs as well as spinal cord injuries.
- Frame with castors and brakes
- Footplate with foot support and belts
- Gas spring
- Abduction block
- Chest and pelvic pads with safety belts
- Chest and pelvic supports
- Tray with plate
- Tray pad
Tray for manual therapy
Head supporting belt
3D foot adjustment